CHAPTER VIII STOPPING AND PARKING
A “Stop” is the immobilisation of the vehicle for less than two minutes, without the driver leaving the vehicle. The moment the driver gets out of the vehicle, even leaving another person inside, it is considered “parked”.
We must take into account the difference between stopping and parking because in some areas we will find that parking is prohibited but not stopping, as long as we do it following these instructions.
SECTION 1 GENERAL RULES OF STOPPING AND PARKING
SECTION 2 SPECIAL STANDARDS OF STOPPING AND PARKING
SECTION II ABOUT THE MOVEMENT OF VEHICLES
- CHAPTER I POSITION ON THE ROAD
- CHAPTER II SPEED
- CHAPTER III PASSAGE PRIORITY
- CHAPTER IV SPECIAL VEHICLES AND TRANSPORTS
- CHAPTER V JOINING TRAFFIC
- CHAPTER VI Changes of direction and reversing
- CHAPTER VII OVERTAKING
- CHAPTER IX LEVEL CROSSINGS, MOVEABLE BRIDGES AND TUNNELS
- CHAPTER X UTILIZATION OF LIGHTING
- CHAPTER XI DRIVER’S WARNINGS