Article 72 Obligations of drivers who enter the traffic flow
1. The driver of a vehicle stopped or parked on a road or coming from the access roads to it, its service areas or an adjacent property, who intends to join the traffic flow, must first make sure, even following the signals of another person, if necessary, who can do so without danger to other...
Article 73 Obligation of other drivers to facilitate the manoeuvre
1. Irrespective of the obligation of drivers of vehicles that enter the traffic to comply with the requirements of the previous article, these other drivers shall facilitate, as far as possible, this manoeuvre, especially when it concerns a collective passenger transport vehicle that wants to enter the traffic from a signed stop (article 27 of...
SECTION II ABOUT THE MOVEMENT OF VEHICLES
- CHAPTER I POSITION ON THE ROAD
- CHAPTER II SPEED
- CHAPTER III PASSAGE PRIORITY
- CHAPTER IV SPECIAL VEHICLES AND TRANSPORTS
- CHAPTER VI Changes of direction and reversing
- CHAPTER VII OVERTAKING
- CHAPTER VIII STOPPING AND PARKING
- CHAPTER IX LEVEL CROSSINGS, MOVEABLE BRIDGES AND TUNNELS
- CHAPTER X UTILIZATION OF LIGHTING
- CHAPTER XI DRIVER’S WARNINGS